As promised here is the Tutorial to make a iPhone/iPad (or other electronic device) stand I posted last week.
- Fabric 12″ x 9″
- 2-3 cups of rice
- Pellon Ultra Firm 1 1/4″ x 5 3/4″
- Polyester Fill
- Start with a piece of fabric that is 12″ x 9″. Fold in 1/2 and press (6″ x 9″ size once folded)
- Sew a 1/4 inch seam at the top, with a 1 – 1 1/2 ” gap, and the side of the folded fabric (refer to black lines).
- Fold the fabric so that the side seam is now in the middle at the back. The top will form triangles. I press the seam open for a flat appearance later.Sew along the bottom to form a 1/4 inch seam leaving a 1 – 11/2 inch gap (refer to black lines).
- Through one of the holes, feed the fabric through to…
View original post 355 more words